Welcome to St. Vladimir the Great Ukrainian Catholic Parish
Our church has been service the Calder community for over 100 years. Also known as the Calder church, Calder, like Beverly, was a town, which became part of the City of Edmonton in the 1950s. The church and old hall were purchased in 1950 from the Roman Catholic Parish of St. Edmund; the outside architecture of the Roman Catholic Church was preserved, while the interior was adapted to reflect the Ukrainian Catholic tradition with an iconostasis.
The Edmonton Eparchy’s Response to COVID-19 (03.07.2020)
Until further notice, the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Edmonton has SUSPENDED all weekend Divine Liturgies, Lenten liturgical services, Lenten Missions, and penitential liturgical services. Priests are available to hear individual confessions upon request or during posted hours.
Please visit the Eparchy of Edmonton website for more details.
Find us on Facebook!
For more current events, news and resources, check our our St Vladimir Edmonton Facebook Group.